On Saturday March 19th we had a small Birthday Party/Cookout with friends.

I am so thankful that the weather was perfect for the kiddos to play outside.

I cannot believe how big these 2 little guys are, and soooo cute!


Dinnertime

Then it was time to burn more energy!





Connie took the kiddos for a ride in the wagon, big sisters being so sweet holding their little brothers.


Then it was time for cake. I got her a cookie cake again this year from Cookie Express, they are so easy for the kids and tastey too. So, I picked it up Saturday morning and brought it home and put the box in the back bedroom on the bed ( to keep my child and my cat off of the box). Well an hour or so after I put it in there I noticed that the door was open and the cat was in there and the box was smashed! So, SOMEBODY (Jason) went in the room and didn't close the door all of the way and the cat let himself in and jumped on the box and ruined the pretty crown on her cake (notice the box in the picture). Oh well, the cake wasn't ruined and Brooklyn didn't care and that is all that mattered.
I am so thankful that the weather was perfect for the kiddos to play outside.
I cannot believe how big these 2 little guys are, and soooo cute!
Dinnertime
Then it was time to burn more energy!
Connie took the kiddos for a ride in the wagon, big sisters being so sweet holding their little brothers.
Then it was time for cake. I got her a cookie cake again this year from Cookie Express, they are so easy for the kids and tastey too. So, I picked it up Saturday morning and brought it home and put the box in the back bedroom on the bed ( to keep my child and my cat off of the box). Well an hour or so after I put it in there I noticed that the door was open and the cat was in there and the box was smashed! So, SOMEBODY (Jason) went in the room and didn't close the door all of the way and the cat let himself in and jumped on the box and ruined the pretty crown on her cake (notice the box in the picture). Oh well, the cake wasn't ruined and Brooklyn didn't care and that is all that mattered.
No comments:
Post a Comment