Now the cat is another story. That is more of a love/hate relationship...When Brooklyn was born I was worried about how Daly would react with a baby. He was never a problem. However the problem began when Blondie became mobile. She is not the one I worry about, it is the cat that I worry about. She soooo badly wants to hold, pet and love the cat and he will let her until the petting becomes more like a slap and then he will normally hiss at her and run off and then she will get super mad at him and chase him around the house.....Poor Cat. Thursday, April 7, 2011
Puppy Love
Now the cat is another story. That is more of a love/hate relationship...When Brooklyn was born I was worried about how Daly would react with a baby. He was never a problem. However the problem began when Blondie became mobile. She is not the one I worry about, it is the cat that I worry about. She soooo badly wants to hold, pet and love the cat and he will let her until the petting becomes more like a slap and then he will normally hiss at her and run off and then she will get super mad at him and chase him around the house.....Poor Cat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment