
On Saturday March 12th, we celebrated Brooklyn's 3rd Birthday Party with our family. Mimi even made it and stayed the weekend with us.

Before the festivies began, I wanted to get some family pictures. Usually whenever I want to take a family photo a certain little girl does not want to cooperate. So this is rare!

More posing.....



Some sweet sunglasses from nonni.

Forget about the cake, she wanted to open presents first.


"monies" as she calls it.


Do you notice GOLF on the tv???


Her new ride from Nonni and Papa.

After the presents she was ready for her cake.

Sweet picture of my girl.

It took her several tries, but she got it.

Hanging with Mimi.

Jason's grandpa and mom

I am so thankful that we had such beautiful weather. Her big present from Jason and I was a swingset. She really likes it. She hasn't gotten the hang of swinging by herself yet, but she loves the glider. I chose a metal swingset because when we moved in this house there was a wood swingset that was only a couple years old but the wood was rotted and we had to take it down.

My dad.


I got a great picture of my sister. She is 25 weeks (I think).

My cousin Rebecca brought her sweet little man (Caiden) by to visit and Mindy got some practice.
No comments:
Post a Comment