Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Warmer Weather!




I am so thankful that the days are longer and the weather is getting warmer! When you have a toddler couped up in the house all evening it can be a very loooong evening, especially when you have a kiddo that loves playing outside.
I must say that my little girl is not afraid to get dirty while playing outside. The first two pictures where she is looking through the door(notice all of the stickers she has on from the doctor...), she was playing in the dog water and rubbing water all over the door and then sticking her face to it. I am constantly getting on to her for getting into the dog's water and eating the dog's food (she is going to love me for posting this when she is 16 haha). She will give the dogs some food and then she will have a nibble herself, oh well I guess that is just part of being a kid ; )
I am so glad that she loves her swingset!








Playing in mommy's flower pot that will soon have flowers in it.....Did you notice that she has on a different shirt?? That is because the other shirt was wet from dog water!












No comments:

Post a Comment