Last Wednesday (3-16-11) Brooklyn had her 3 year check up the doctor. I still cannot believe that my little girl is 3. It all goes by soooo fast, toooo fast. So many people told me before I had her "you blink your eyes and they are graduating from high school", I can believe it too! So, anyway my mom picked Brooklyn up at school and I met them at the doctor's office. The minute they pull into the parking lot Brooklyn started screaming and crying. Poor kid, I don't know why she is so traumatized by the doctor. But, after several bribes and many princess stickers later from the sweet nurse, she was all good. So, below are her stats and some of the milestones she has accomplished this year.
* Weight - 32 lbs.
* Height - 37 inches
* She can count to 15 and then she starts over at 4, too funny. She knows her shapes, colors and can
say the ABC's (there are a few jumbled up letters though).
* She is a little chatter box all of the time, she talks really well too. She has a lisp but I think
she will eventually grow out of that (I think it is really cute though).
* This little girl has one heck of a temper!!! OMG!!
* She loves going to school everyday, and I am sooo glad! I think it is really good for her too.
* She can still be a picky eater for me, but they tell me that she eats really well at school though.
* She was potty trained back in July. I have to say that she was very easy, it was all her idea
too.
* She is still a great sleeper, she will occasionally come and get in our bed in the middle of the
night, but I try (if I am awake) to take her back to her bed because that is a habit I don't want to start.
* She still gets her paci (a.k.a. poppy) at night. I don't really care, she sleeps all night and I know she
will give it up eventually.
* One of my favorite things about my little girl is that she is very independent and always wanting
to do things on her own.
No comments:
Post a Comment