Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Vacation 2011 Day 2: Sharpsburg, GA

 Friday morning we woke up early to go to Mimi's house, we were going to Breanna's High School graduation that night.  The drive took about 2 1/2 hours and we got there right around lunch time.  I have to say that this trip has been the longest that Brooklyn has been on with us and she has done great in the car.  She really didn't watch that many movies, she did have a few meltdowns but for the most part she did great.  Now I just hope the ride home goes just as well too!

 When we got to Mimi's we had pizza for lunch and hung out with the family for a while.  Then Jason, B, and I headed to the hotel so the B could get a nap.  The graduation didn't start until 7:30, so I knew we HAD to get a nap! 

I knew the Graduation was going to be a challenge because trying to get 2 toddlers to sit and be quite for longer that 30 seconds was impossible.  Thankfully it was outside and we were sitting by an exit so we could make a quick exit if the girls got rowdy.  For the most part they did alright.  The daddies would take turns "herding" the girls.  Well, we made it until they called Brea's name and then Jon and I took the girls to the car.  They were done and so were the parents ; )

After she got her diploma....She looked so pretty, we are sooo proud of you Aunt Be-Be.

No comments:

Post a Comment