So Wednesday night Jason and I packed up the car for the trip. I must say that I am quite impressed with the space that my Journey has. This is the first "big" road trip that we have made since I have had it and it fits a lot of stuff.
Thursday morning we left bright and early for Little Rock. We were there by 10:30 and we stopped by Candace and Jon's house to let the girls play for a bit and then we stopped and got some lunch. By 12:30 we were back on the road. We made another stop in Olive Branch, MS at a McD's to let the girl's play for a while. Then, we were on to Birmingham. We made it to Birmingham around 8ish. We thought Birmingham was a good stopping point for us because we were all exhausted and hungry and it is only 2 1/2 hours away from Mimi's house! When we got to the hotel and let the girls out they were HYPER!!! It was hilarious!!! I cannot wait until these 2 little girls get to the beach!

No comments:
Post a Comment