
Yesterday when I was on my way to pick up Brooklyn, Colemans called to tell me that she was running a 101 temp. It was 4:15 and Brooklyn's doctor's office closes at 4:30 and it was Friday. So I ended up going to an urgent care clinic over by Harbor Meadows. We were the only people there so we got right in = ) Well, she has an ear infection and an upper respiratory infection. She has had a very runny nose and a cough for over a week now, and I was afraid that this was coming. But I am sooooo thankful that it happened when it did and not when we are in Florida!! So, we now have some "pink medicine" and a full weekend to rest.

However, the weather today is absolutely gorgeous and I have to keep her in, it is not easy! Well, I had to go to Hobby Lobby and while I was there I picked her up some little things to paint to keep her occupied. Hopefully with a full weekend of rest and LOTS of Scooby Doo, she will be much better by Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment