Sunday, May 12, 2013

Prayer Request

I went to see Dr.Gorman this past Tuesday (at their new Bentonville office yay!) to discuss some issues that I have been having.  It has been almost 2 years since we started trying for a second child and it has been a VERY rough journey for me.  I know that God has a plan but there are days I struggle to stay positive.  Anyway, Dr.G thinks that I may possibly have some complications from my D & C that I had in January 2012.  So, on June 12th I am scheduled to a small surgery for him to go in and see what's going on.  I had this same surgery when I was 12 to remove what they thought was an ovarian cyst, but turned out to be a cyst that had completely taken over my left fallopian tube.  The had to remove that fallopian tube in that surgery.  Please pray that my doctor can find some answers and that they don't find anything serious.  Also, please pray that I have a fast recovery and that I can stay positive throughout this, no matter what they find.  Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. We'll definitely pray for you Stacy! Dr. Gorman is my doc too - and he's an INCREDIBLE doctor! He'll take great care of you! Keep us posted! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete