So, on April 1st I enrolled my baby for Kindergarten. When I was pregnant with Brooklyn, her due date was April 1st (she was 16 days early). I can't believe exactly 5 years later I am enrolling her in kindergarten. She is going to Smith (2 blocks from the house). This is also the school that me & my sister went to (K-6) AND this is also the school that my mom works at. She is a teachers assistant for kindergarten (she started this job when I was in 6th grade). So, Brooklyn will get to see her Nonnie everyday! When I went to enroll her, my mom took her around to meet some of the teachers. They were dying to meet her since they hear all kinds of stories about her from her Nonnie on a daily basis. I did alright enrolling her, but come the first day of school mommy is going to be a mess!
Sunday, May 12, 2013
Kindergarten Registration
So, on April 1st I enrolled my baby for Kindergarten. When I was pregnant with Brooklyn, her due date was April 1st (she was 16 days early). I can't believe exactly 5 years later I am enrolling her in kindergarten. She is going to Smith (2 blocks from the house). This is also the school that me & my sister went to (K-6) AND this is also the school that my mom works at. She is a teachers assistant for kindergarten (she started this job when I was in 6th grade). So, Brooklyn will get to see her Nonnie everyday! When I went to enroll her, my mom took her around to meet some of the teachers. They were dying to meet her since they hear all kinds of stories about her from her Nonnie on a daily basis. I did alright enrolling her, but come the first day of school mommy is going to be a mess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment