
On Friday, April 26th 2013, our little girl graduated from Preschool. Brooklyn has been at Bright Haven for about 2 years now and it has been an absolute blessing. She has made some great little friends and has become very attached to her amazing teachers. Everyday I am impressed with what she has learned, especially since being in the preschool class. They will start kindergarten in late August and I know that this will be hard on these kiddos since they will separate and go to different schools. Brooklyn's best friend Haivyn will go to Shaw and B will go to Smith. But I know that they will always be close and this just means that they will have to have lots of play dates and sleep overs.
Being silly before graduation...
Besties = )
There was a slide show before the graduation showing pics of the kiddos throughout the year.
This was news to me, but I am sure she said this because that is what Haivyn said???
Saying the Pledge of Allegiance.
Singing
Mrs.Mandy made a each child a poster with a personal quality that each child improved on throughout the year. B can be shy and quite (like her mom and dad were), so as the year went on B became more vocal in her class and by the end of the year she was VERY vocal.
Our Graduate
This was a bitter sweet night for all of us. Ms Mandy moved to Texas and this was her last time with the kiddos. She was such an amazing teacher and taught the kids so much!
Things got a little crazy afterwards.....these kiddos were getting jiggy with it!
Her Diploma
Flowers from papa
I wanted to start a tradition with B. I love this book! So, starting with preschool, I am going to have all of her teachers (through high school) sign this book and when she graduates I will give it to her. Ms.Mandy got to sign the book first = )
No comments:
Post a Comment