Thursday, September 22, 2011

Sleeping Beauty

Sunday, I noticed that Brooklyn's left eye was red.  I just assumed it was allergies and didn't worry about it.  By Monday morning it looked pretty yucky so I decided to keep her home and make her an appointment at the doctor.  I usually have "pink eye" medicine on hand since that is a common thing among the kiddos (and occasionally the mommy may pick it up too... like I did last year).  Anyway, the medicine that I had was expired = ( 

Monday afternoon we went to the doctor and she did so good for me.  She usually throws a fit when she knows that she has to go to the doctor.  While we were there I decided to go ahead and get her a vaccination that I didn't give to her when she was a baby.  I didn't want her to have it because I had a terrible reaction to it when I was a baby, so I wanted to wait until she was older.  I felt really bad, but I know that this was for the best.  She cried for about 30 seconds and then the nurse gave her some princess stickers and that made her stop crying.  After some ice cream on the way home and a lot of "TLC" she was better....but tired.


Within 30 mins. of us being home, she was passed out on the couch.



My little "pink eyed" beauty taking a picture of herself at the doctor.



I kept her home Tuesday as well.  Doc thought she needed to stay home and rest.  This is what I found when I got home from work....

No comments:

Post a Comment