Last Sunday evening Jason, my parents, and I took little miss B to play miniature golf at Fast Lanes. She has played here before with her daddy and thought that you could swim in the water. So, when I told her where we were going on Sunday she brought me her bag with a swim suit and sun block ready to go play golf and swim. So.....after a major meltdown she finally calmed down after we tried to explain that you can't swim in the water at the golf course (and that there were possibly snakes and alligators in it, yes I know that sounds mean but if your child has the same temper that mine has you would do the same).
We didn't keep score....because Brooklyn was the "boss" of the game and made up the rules as she went....
The dark spot under her golf club was a poor little grass hopper that she decided she needed to smash several times
with her golf club....poor little grass hopper.
A competitive little girl...just like her daddy.
Mr.Golf Pro
Great weather + fun with my family = perfection.
No comments:
Post a Comment