Sunday morning we woke up bright and early and headed down to the beach.
The daddies dug the girls a place where they could put water and the little fish that they found.
And they loved it!
B with her fish.
After hanging at the beach for a few hours, we went up to the condo got cleaned up and headed out to get some lunch, but before we left bubba had to do bubbles with the girls...
Just some more views around our condo.
Our pool.
She even made a friend.
She fed him a few french fries and he gratefully accepted.
After lunch the boys took the little girls back for a nap and Candace and I went to the grocery store to stock up for the week.
The boys went to one of the local seafood market and bought some shrimp and oysters for dinner and it was a great dinner!. I tried oysters for the first time ever on this trip and I am so proud of myself I must say.
After dinner it was off to the beach!
Her sweet little footprints.
No comments:
Post a Comment