Monday, June 20, 2011

Brooklyn's New Cuz



Meet Jaxen Lee Hanna, born @ 4:38am Saturday June 18th.  My sisters water broke at 10 Friday night and she had him less than 6 hours later, a super fast delivery!  My mom was watching Brooklyn while Jason and I were at a friends Graduation party.  She called me as we were on our way home to tell me Mindy was on her way to the hospital = )  My parents went straight to the hospital, I on the other hand had to get some sleep.  So, I got up @ 2:30 hopped in the shower and headed to the hospital.  When I got there she was dialated to a 9! I got there just in time to see her before she started pushing.  And at 4:38, she delivered a precious baby boy, with a head FULL of hair.  After she had him I headed back home to attempt to get some sleep, but since it was Father's Day weekend I let Jason go play golf and I stayed with B.  I had planned on taking her up to the hospital later that evening, but when she woke up she had a fever and threw up.  After that she was fine, but I knew that I couldn't take up there after that.  I was bummed, I couldn't wait for her to meet "peanut" (what we called him while my sister was pregnant)


His Stats


A VERY HAPPY DADDY!  He got the perfect gift for father's day.

 Sunday morning I went up there to see him.  My parents and my grandma were there too.





I still can't believe that my little sister is a mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment