Sunday, July 8, 2012

Quick Pics

 Somebody made out with a lot of balloons after Peanut's Birthday Party.

 Painting Pottery

 A few weeks ago, Jason's work had a get together at Arvest Ballpark to watch the Naturals play.  This girl was soooo excited, because she really wanted to see Strike.  After the games started, we went to find him...


 Finally!

 I wanted to try her dress on that she was wearing for our family photos coming up, as you can tell by the look on her face, she was not pleased with this idea. = )

Frozen yogurt date with my girl.

 Bowling

 So proud, she bowled her first strike.

Never tell a 4 year old that you are going to do something fun ahead of time, because when you do, they ask you repeatedly when are we going to go!!!  I make this mistake every time, I just can't help myself.  The morning of the 4th we went to my parents to swim.  By 7:30 she was dressed and even packed her a bag with sunscreen and snacks...we weren't supposed to leave until 10.



 Peanut got to join us too.


 I took off most of the week and spent every bit of it with my girl.  Friday morning, my mom, Mindy, Brooklyn and I headed up to Missouri to swim. 
 Happy Girl!

Over the past few months I have really been working on my crochet technique.  With the help of pinterest (I find lots of FREE patterns) and YouTube (lots of helpful how-to videos), I have gotten better.  I have really been wanting to crochet hats, they are kinda tricky.  I have found lots of cute girl stuff, but I haven't found a baby boy pattern the I liked.  I was sooo excited to find this easy pattern and added the buttons.  These make great baby shower gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment