For SEVERAL months, Brooklyn has talked about having her birthday at Boingo Bounce. I think she was more excited about having her Boingo Bounce party than Christmas! So, on March 17th (St.Patty's Day) we had her 4th birhtday party at Boingo Bounce. The picture to the right is about the only picture that I got of her sitting still. Since it was St. Patricks day she had to have a green shirt of course!
To the right is my sis with her little man.
B & Maggie
Family & Friends
B & Natty
Mr. Austin having a blast!
Brooklyn had to give her cuz some attention too!
I think Jason was having just as much fun as the kiddos! He was the "monster".
Time for Cupcakes!
These 2 little boys loved their BLUE cupcakes!
And finally time for presents!
And she had LOTS of little helpers.
And finally time for presents!
And she had LOTS of little helpers.
She had a awesome time at her Boingo Bounce Party. I still can't believe she is 4!
No comments:
Post a Comment