Thursday, December 29, 2011
Christmas Eve
So last Saturday, I begun my day by going to Wal-Mart to get all of my christmas grocery shopping done. Yes, I know that I waited until the very last minute but I have been sooo busy lately and tired, I decided to wake up early and go. And it actually wasn't bad at 7 in the morning. One of the items on my list was cookies for Santa of course. So that afternoon Miss B and I made cookies and she got to do all of the decorating. The "lovely" outfit that she is wearing is her FAVORITE dress up outfit that she wears all of the time around the house and she has even accessorized her outfit with a festive Christmas bell necklace ; )
That evening we went to the Christmas Eve service at church. My parents came with us and we met up with Jason's grandparents. The kiddos got to wear there jammies and they got glow sticks instead of candles for the service. After the service we went to Brooklyn's favorite place to eat...Mad Pizza.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment