Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Day


Christmas Eve night I fell asleep at 8:30 (I was super tired) which left Jason to deal with Brooklyn and she didn't fall asleep until 10:45!  I can't really blame her, I didn't hardly sleep on Christmas Eve either when I was little.  So, Santa had to stay up extra late to stop by our house.  But Santa did a great job, he ate her cookies that she made and he even left her a note. Since my wild child did not fall asleep until alsmost 11, she didn't wake up until 7:30!  I was up at 6 (since I fell asleep so early) and I coudn't hardly stand waiting for her to wake up.  I did manage to get a picture of our tree before she woke up.


Santa brought her a new stoller and baby doll and I think these were her favorites!




That afternoon we went to my parents to celebrate with them.  Brooklyn was more interested in helping Jaxen with his gifts that opening hers....





So after a long hard hard day of opening presents, Brooklyn relaxed with a nice warm bubble bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment