Saturday, July 2, 2011

A New/Used Set of Wheels

 My little girl is growing up too fast and she has outgrown her tricycle. I wanted to get her a 12" bicycle, but I didn't want to buy a new one because this a something that she will outgrow quickly.  So my mom (being the garage sale queen that she is), I put her on a mission to find a cute pink bike for B.  And the first time that she looked, she found 2 and she only paid $5 each for them.  The second one is for her house.  Jason took her to pick out a helmet and she picked out a pink barbie helmet of course.
 She looks so big on this bike.

 It was love at first site when she saw it!  She is sooo proud of it and loves to ride.

 She is still getting the whole "braking" thing.  She will get to going fast and then freak out because she can't stop.
Little B you are growing up too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment