Monday, July 4, 2011

My Hobby

In my spare time (what little that I have) I love to paint, sew.....do just about anything creative.  It is relaxing to me.  Last year, just for fun, I started painting frames and ended up selling a lot of them to co-workers, teachers that my sister works with, friends, and family.  After several requests, I have decided to post some of the stuff that I have done on this blog for anyone to buy or request a special order.  I am still not sure how I want to do this, if I want to start another blog (not sure I have the time for that) or just post stuff to this blog when I make something new.  So for the time being, if you see something that you like just send me an email @ sfields315@gmail.com .


The next few pictures below are something that I created just a few weeks ago.  Basically I wanted a magnet board for my cubicle at work to display lots of pics.  But, I didn't want some generic store bought one, I wanted something that reflected my personality.  So, after some researching the internet and local craft stores I created what I wanted.  The picture (not a great picture) is the one that I made for work.


These next few phots are items that I currently have for sale.
12x12 Framed Red/Black Magnet Board
(shown with a 5x7 photo)
$25-

3 magnets included

12x12 Pink/Multi Magnet Board
(5x7 photo shown)
$25-

3 magnets included
5x7 table top or wall mounted frame
$15

The pictures below are some of the frames that I have painted for people.



No comments:

Post a Comment