A few months ago I converted Brooklyn's crib to a toddler bed. She has done great and is such a great sleeper which kind of makes me worry about how well the next child will sleep (not anytime soon though). The toddler bed was just too small and so I decided to get her a bigger bed. I found one on
Craigslist ( that website is
sooo addictive!) for a great price and got it.

She loves her new bed! I decided to paint it a light pink for now.

This was what color the bed was when I got it. The color wasn't that bad but there were 3 butterflies on the headboard that were hideous and had to go. I thought about replacing them with some really cute decorative knobs, but I don't think that would have been very smart with a 2 year old.

A close up of the lovely butterfly. I never thought that I was going to get this bed sanded and painted since I chose the hottest time of the year to do this.
No comments:
Post a Comment