Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Sunday

My little Easter Bunny. We got up Sunday morning and went to church. Why are Sunday mornings so difficult? We get up and get ready to go to work or whatever 6 other days of the week, but Sundays are always the worst! I not only have to get a 2 year old ready, but I feel like I get to get my husband ready too, it's very exhausting! Anyways...after church we went to my parents for lunch and then an Easter Egg Hunt.


I didn't have much time get get pictures of Brooklyn in her Easter Dress, she was headed straight for the DIRT, so I had to work fast!

After lunch, we headed outside for the Easter Egg Hunt. It is so much fun having a little around that is old enough to find Easter Eggs. We haven't done this in sooo long.


Her first find!




Taking a breather....she was a very busy little girl!








Searching with her great grandmother.



She didn't want to wait to go inside to start in on the candy. So, Brooklyn and Jason shared some on the driveway.

No comments:

Post a Comment