
On Brooklyn's Birthday, I took her to get her 2 year pictures taken. I took off and we spent the day together. My mom also took off too, which I was VERY grateful because taking Brooklyn to get her pictures taken is now a 2 person job! Brooklyn was impossible!! I always get her pictures done at
JCPenny's. So, one of us would be on the floor with her trying to get her to cooperate and the other would stand by the door so she couldn't run out. She did escape a few times...and so we had to chase a barefooted girl in a pink tutu running through Penny's. But, I guess the fact that they don't cooperate is what makes their pictures at this age
sooo cute. The picture above is my favorite. Her little crooked smile...that is
sooooo her!

This one turned out cute too. You may notice that there is a ring on her left hand. That is my mom's wedding ring. We were using anything that we could think of to make her sit there and smile!

This picture shows those cute dimples = )

This was my moms favorite picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment