Thursday, June 7, 2012

Brooklyn's First Dance Recital


Friday, June 1st was Brooklyn's First Dance Recital.  She has been in the class (tap & jazz) since September and she has loved every minute of it.  I am so glad that she has enjoyed it! We have even signed her up for next year. They danced to "Peter Cotton Tail" and their costumes were little (adorable) bunnies.  For their performance they asked that we put bright blue eyeshadow, pink blush, red lipstick and mascara was optional.....I was nervous to put mascara on her but she has super long lashes (like her daddy) so it was actually easy to put it on.  However, I don't plan on putting it on her again until her next recital!                  
The picture to the left is before we left for the show.



 Ready for the show!

 B & Maggie


Mimi & Be-Be came to her recital too.





 They had a tv with the live performance in the room which was nice.  Our girls were the 9th performance out of 38.  I am sooo thankful that we did not have to wait too long before they  performed!  Twelve happy 4/5 year olds in white costumes with red lipstick does not last long and they were starting to get cranky!


 Almost time!


I stayed backstage while she performed, so this is the last picture that I got.  Jason & my parents had video cameras, so I didn't get pictures of her performance.  I am sooooo incredibly proud of Brooklyn.  She did such a great job!

No comments:

Post a Comment