I have always loved Halloween....I even trick or treated while I was still in high school ; ) Since Jason and I have been together, we have always tried to dress up at Halloween (if we have a party to go to). So, I thought I would show off some of our best costumes through the years....The first year we were together (still dating), we went as the Austin Powers posse. It was so much fun too! We went to a party in Tontitown and there was a Dr.Evil there!
Dr. Evil, Foxxy Cleopatra, Vanessa Kensington, Felicity Shagwell, and Austin Powers
Fun Times!!!
Jason and DKP were the "Cowboys" from Brokeback Mountain
Ironically our costumes kinda went together.
The next Halloween I was pregnant with Little B, so I opted for warm and comfortable. I decided to go as the incarcerated Paris Hilton. Jason went as Lt.Dangle from Reno 911. Loved his costume!
This wasn't actually for Halloween, it was a White Trash Bash that the McFadden's had at their house. I was pregnant (just found out I was having a girl = ) ), so I really had fun with this costume!
And finally 2 years ago Jason went as a Pimp and I had a pair of Jason's golf knickers. And in case you were wondering, yes Jason has worn them in a golf tournament.







Loved reading this post...good times!!!
ReplyDelete