One thing that is definite about my little girl; she has a temper! At least at home she has one, at school she is the exact opposite and I am told that she is an angel and always does what she is told. I am VERY thankful for that. But for some reason dinner time is always a challenge. She either doesn't like what we are having, doesn't want to eat, isn't hungry, the list could go on. So, the other night when she was having a meltdown I got out the camera so that I could remind her when she is older of what a lovely little temper that she had.
This picture is PRICELESS! Her red face really brings out those pretty blue eyes ; )
I'm so glad to know it's not just my kids that have trouble with dinner! It must just be their age!
ReplyDelete