Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow Day 3 & 4

This is the snow/ice storm that we got on Feb. 1st. The bad thing about this storm is that we got rain/sleet/and then snow. So the roads were really bad. Jason only worked half a day on Tuesday and I didn't go in at all. I didn't go in Wednesday either, but Thursday I was ready to go back to work and I drove. I was quite proud of myself too because I DON'T drive in this stuff.


So Tuesday afternoon, Jason and Brooklyn went outside for only about 10 minutes...it was tooo cold.
















I love this picture!








My little helper....so on the days that I don't go to work and we aren't on a schedule I usually have a little helper in the bathroom. She gets into everything too. So, to keep her out of my makeup, I fixed her up some of my old makeup that she can play in, but she can only use it when I am getting ready. No, I don't leat her leave the house like this, although one Sunday I didn't quite get all of the powder off of her face and didn't realize it until after church.....








She is very creative with her makeup too.

No comments:

Post a Comment