
The Friday after Thanksgiving we started decorating the house. I didn't do any of the crazy Black Friday shopping, I slept in and then went shopping. It is just not worth it to me to wake up that early and fight with a bunch of crazy women to save a couple of bucks, but that is just me.

This year we let Brooklyn help put up the decorations. Christmas is going to be so much fun, I can't wait to see the look on her precious face Christmas morning.

My goal this year was to have all of my Christmas shopping done by Thanksgiving, and I did. So I had most of the presents wrapped before we put the tree up. I knew I was taking a chance putting them under the tree because a certain little girl would not leave them alone. She started ripping the bow off of one (she thought it was time to open) and I had to TRY to explain to her that we have to wait unil Christmas day.

Under the tree examining the presents.....
No comments:
Post a Comment