.JPG)
Friday was Brooklyn's Halloween party at school. I took off work for a MUCH needed "me day" and also to go to her party.
.JPG)
I made mini cupcakes and my mom had gotten the treat buckets from
McDonald's and filled them with treats for the kids. My mom is so awesome, I don't know what I would do without her!
.JPG)
Their treats for the party.
.JPG)
It's party time! I felt kinda bad because I didn't bring Brooklyn's
costume, but I know how my child eats and I knew her costume would be nasty. She didn't care that she didn't have hers though, she had just woken up from her nap so she still wasn't totally awake yet anyway.
.JPG)
My mom with the kiddos. She works
kindergartners everyday and she is great with kids.
.JPG)
My little sweet eater.
.JPG)
The other table.
No comments:
Post a Comment