Monday, June 21, 2010

Nasty Little Temper

Just in the last few weeks Brooklyn has developed a TERRIBLE temper. I don't know if it is the Terrible 2's really starting to kick in or she is just being Brooklyn, but OH MY GOODNESS! We first noticed it a few weeks ago when my mom, my sister and I took her to the mall. We took her stroller which was pointless because she won't sit in it, especially when nonni is around because nonni lets her do whatever she wants. She wanted to run around the mall on her own and you couldn't hold her hand. We tried to give her ice cream dots but she just slapped those out of our hand, so Mindy and I ended up eating those. Then we wanted to walk to Dillard's. My sister and I went in and Nonni and Brooklyn went it Choices to look at toys. My sister and I are looking at the shoes in Dillard's and I can hear my child out in the mall. She was lying in the floor, stomping her feet screaming at the top of her lungs! That was the first episode. Then, last night my mom and I went to Kirkland's. My mom wanted me to help her pick out some pictures for her house. Well, that didn't work out. We end up chasing Brooklyn through the store. We were "those people" that can't control their child. Then, my mom picks her up to stop her from running around and SMACK.....Brooklyn smacked my mother in the face. I heard it from across the store and it sounded like it hurt. Let's just say that was the end of that shopping trip. But, regardless of her temper she is still my precious little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment