
Brooklyn has gone to Colemans since she was 5 months old. We have been very blessed to find such a great place. And most importantly Brooklyn loves it. I think that it has been great for her too. She is such a social person. She is also very dominant too, she acts like the runs the place when she is there. These are 2 of her teachers: Ms. Tammy & Ms. Susan. They were in her infant one class. They are amazing! I never worried when we dropped her off because I knew she was in great hands.

This is Ms.Erin. Brooklyn Loves her! She was her infant 2 teacher. I give her the credit for getting Brooklyn off of the bottle and almost off of the passy.

Brooklyn's Halloween Party. My mom took some treats for them. Now I know why she always comes home so clean! I guess I should take her shirt off when I feed her because she always looks like her food blew up on her for me!

Classic!

Treats from my mom.

Some of her buddies.
No comments:
Post a Comment