Thursday, March 5, 2009

11 Months and Walking!

Well, as usual I am a bit behind on her blog. She was actually 11 months old on Feb. 15th. She had been taking steps for the last couple of weeks but this week she is really starting to walk. Her teacher at daycare said that she walked all day today. She is so cute.

We have been battling a bad cough with her which we had to put her on breathing treatments for a couple of weeks. But hopefully I think she is getting better. I am trying to start taking her off of the bottle but with her being sick her doctor wanted me to wait until she is better and then start that process that I am not looking forward to.

She will be 1 next week. I can't believe it! I can't believe that this last year has gone as fast as it has. I think I am most exciting about getting to turn her around in her carseat = ) I think she will love that!


Walking to her momma =)

No comments:

Post a Comment