
I am a bit behind on her blog. So I am trying to play catch up. Brooklyn was 10 months on January 15th. I can't believe it! Her top two front teeth have come in. She is doing very well eating solids and using a sippy cup. I just introduced her to regular milk and she seems to like it. She never really was a fan of baby food ( I don't blame her ) some of her favorite foods are mac-n-cheese, green beans and graham crackers. She definetely has a sweet tooth too. She is standing up and walking along the sofa and coffee table and is a wild one on the walker. I think she will be walking pretty soon. She is sooo much fun right now!

She is always into something. This is what I found one morning while I was getting ready.
No comments:
Post a Comment