
Making a mess! This is one of Brooklyn's favorite things to do. Pull all of the dvds and picture frames off of the shelves in the living room. She just discovered the 3rd shelf in the picture above. Another one of Brooklyn's favorite things to do is eat the cat food. She is sooo fast, we can't even turn our back to her and she is at the cat bowl putting a handful in her mouth. I can't tell you how many times that I have had to dig cat food out of her mouth now.


Fleeing the scene!

Helping mommy. Usually while I fold laundry she will crawl through all of the clothes that I have folded and destroy the neat piles. So I just put her in the basket while I fold. She thinks it is the coolest thing. Although, she usually pulls everything out.
No comments:
Post a Comment